Huia Maree Hikaiti“I am a Brisbane based Marketing Creative & Freelance Web Developer, who is working towards becoming an Early Childhood Teacher”
“I am a Brisbane based Marketing Creative & Freelance Web Developer, who is working towards becoming an Early Childhood Teacher”
I have a range of broadly developed technical, administrative and planning skills that I use to design, setup and maintain CMS systems, digital content and assets, maintain server and databases and do business online. From start to finish, I can handle every aspect of your website design, hosting and management. Beyond these skills, I have trained, coached and supported a diverse range of people across business, community and sport sectors, in both computers and health & wellness. I am compassionate, patient and intuitive, with a responsive nature. I believe that educating little ones is creation in motion and the most important ‘programming’ that I will ever do. As such, I take my responsibility as a Student, Carer and human very seriously. To put it the most bluntly, I would want someone just like me to care for, support and educate my kids while I couldn’t.
Skills and Experience
Web Design & Graphic Artwork
- 12+ years learning and evolving with the Internet. Yes, I remember writing basic programs as a kid on a Commodore 64!
- Advanced WordPress / Elance Expert Status.
Training & Development
I deliver workplace training (face to face or remote) and consulting for Individuals, Clients and staff in the following areas:
- Desktop applications
- Website Management
- Business Planning
- Profile Development & Social Media.
- Database setup
- Plus provide Ongoing I.T Support for businesses
Health & Wellness Trainer / Life Coach
- Accredited Life Coach delivering Personal Development Consultations, Workshops and Health Programs for Individuals and groups
- (Former Registered) Hypnotherapist – With a special interest in Hypnosis for Sport Providing fitness
- One on One Coaching to elite athletes and high performing individuals
- Youth & Family Service – JPET (Job Placement & Employment Trainer) Program Facilitator – Computer Skills
- Project Assistant – Jobsearch Coach & Trainer
- Boxing Australia accredited Boxing Coach | The Boxing Shop | Great Lakes Council – YMCA | Youth & Family Service
Events, Hospitality & Sponsorships
- Experience in Event Management – Events, Boxing Bouts, Presentation Awards, Fitness Bootcamps.
- Experience in Sponsorship facilitation and profile development for elite athletes
- 2+ years experience in Hospitality (Bar and Restaurant)
Download Huia Maree Hikaiti Resume. Requires a User Name and Password. Please Ask Me.
As of the 30th of November, 2015, I am really happy and excited to let you know that I will officially become a Diploma student of Early Childhood Education and Care. I aspire to bring my technical skills and community minded approach to this journey. I feel really grateful that I can make this step into becoming an awesome Early Childhood Teacher. Huia Maree Hikaiti
- Currently enrolled Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (TAFE Queensland Brisbane)
- First Aid, CPR, Education and Care First Aid, including Asthma & Anaphylaxis (HLTAID001, HLTAID002, HLTAID003, HLTAID004)
- Current National Police Check (Independently Verified by CVCheck)
- Current Blue Card (Working With Children check)
Previous Education & Training
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Coaching for Life and Business
- Certified Hypnotherapist (Former ABH Registration)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Computer Trainer – Disability and Mental Health
- Boxing Instructor (Boxing Australia)
- YFS Job Placement and Employment Trainer – JPET YFS (RTO)